- The body is the temple of life.
- Energy is the force of life.
- Spirit is the governor of life.
- If body, energy or spirit goes off balance, all of them are damaged.
- The Three Treasures: body, energy and spirit.
- When the spirit takes command, the body naturally follows and this arrangement benefits all Three Treasures.
- When the body leads the way, the spirit goes along, and this harms all Three Treasures.
- Life essence is a form of potential energy, like a battery fluid, from which the body draws energy as required.
- Life essence provides strength, vitality and immunity and it is most easily depleted through chronic stress, malnutrition and illness.
- Spirit refers to the mind and all of its facets and functions.
- Spirit is immaterial, luminous and resides in the heart.
- Spirit is the mind of Life Force, the immortal soul, the original light of consciousness.
- Every human being posses the mind of Life Force in his or her heart, but very few are aware of it.
- Health and longevity are sustained not by doctors and drugs but by carefully guarding the Three Treasures of life, and the onset of any disease is a clear indication of one's own failure to maintain a strong defense system.
Traditional Oriental Medicine focuses on promoting health, preventing illness, and treating health challenges through natural alternatives that compliment or substitute for western medicine treatments. Developed several thousand years ago and studied extensively since the 1970's by Western scientists, Traditional Oriental Medicine is a proven means of treatment.
Beth uses Traditional Oriental Medicine practices of acupuncture and herbal medicine, combined with contemporary wellness strategies to deliver comprehensive wellness care.
Patients are evaluated and treated in relation to a system of energy, called Qi (pronounced “chee”), that flows throughout the body in specific pathways called meridians or channels. Irregular and blocked Qi results in imbalances that can lead to disease, disharmony, and pain. When Qi flow is restored, the healing process begins.
Using energetic medicine, Beth effectively treats chronic and acute conditions while also providing preventive and optimum performance health care. She specializes in allergy elimination, pain management, orthopedic acupuncture, sports acupuncture, oncology support, and general family wellness care.
True health and happiness naturally unfold with the integration of harmony in body, mind, and spirit. The unique role of complementary medicine today is to meet each patient individually and help them take the next steps toward this greater harmony. Beth encourages her patients to take personal responsibility for their health by educating themselves on their options in both eastern and western treatment modalities.